So after a long day at work, I just could not be bothered to cook so decided to make tuna pasta one of my easiest dishes. However, this time I wanted to change it up a bit and try to include some more healthy elements. So this is me getting back on my health streak.
£1.33 15 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- A handful of salad leaves
- 1 tin of tuna
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices of cucumber
- 80g pasta
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 red onion
- 140g sweetcorn
To make it
- Simply boil water in a saucepan.
- Once the water is boiled add half a mug of pasta.
- While the pasta in cooking in a mixing bowl put a handful of salad leaves, chopped up tomatoes, cucumber, radish, red onion and sweetcorn.
- Top with a flaked up tin of tuna.
- Then once the pasta is done add to the bowl before topping with mayonnaise and mixing together.