After work, it’s easy just to grab some fast food on the way home or a takeaway, however, sometimes home-cooked food can be quick. These simple fajitas are so easy and quick to make that your stomach can be full within 40 minutes (provided you’ve defrosted your chicken).
£1 40 mins Serves 2
All you need is
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- 1 bag of fajita seasoning
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 wraps
- BBQ sauce
To make it just
- Cut up the chicken into chunks and put in a frying pan with oil and fry.
- When it starts to go white add the chopped onions.
- When the onions start to cook and the chicken is white all the way through take off the heat.
- On a plate put 2 wraps and fill with salad leaves and cucumber before topping with chicken and onion and then add BBQ sauce then wrap up.