£0.20 1 hour Makes 2
All you need is
- 4 tbsp. self-raising flour (or other flour)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 tsp goats cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
To make it just
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. While butter is melting, finely chop the red onion then place into the melted butter coating the onion. Pop the lid on top of the saucepan then turn the heat down low and leave for 40 minutes.
- Remove the onion and place onto kitchen roll and pat dry.
- Place into a bowl and add all other ingredients and mix into a dough.
- Cut the dough in half and roll out into flatbreads then place on a baking tray in the oven until golden brown.
Where to buy