£0.88 20 minutes Serves 2
All you need is
- 2 portions of noodles
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Handful peanuts
To make it just
- Bring a pan of water to boil and place in the noodles cooking until soft.
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and the spring onion into rounds.
- Warm a frying pan or wok and heat the oil before cooking the chicken and spring onion.
- In a bowl crack the eggs and add a drop of water, then whisk and cook until scrambled.
- Drain the noodles once soft and add to the wok or pan and mix well before adding the scrambled eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients to make the sauce and coat the noodle mixture.
- Crush the peanuts and top the noodles with them before serving.
Tip: slice all the way up to the top of spring onions, more flavour is in the green stems.
Where to buy