Mug cakes keep on popping up on my Pinterest and every time I see them I am drawn to the idea of creating a meal in a mug. So, I’ve decided to start a small project in which I’m going to try to create as many simple recipes in a mug as possible. My first idea; macaroni cheese.
£0.05 15 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- A mug half full of macaroni pasta
- 10g grated cheese
- Splash milk (needs to cover pasta)
- 1/2 tsp flour
To make it just
- Half fill your mug with pasta and then fill with water.
- Place in the microwave for 10 minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
- If there is any excess water left then drain before adding milk to half fill the mug then top with grated cheese and flour mixing well, place back in the microwave for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper if you wish before enjoying!
Where to buy
This recipe also features on @amormagazineUK