Meatballs aren’t just for spaghetti, they go with everything including noodles! I often make up large batches of meatballs and add them to any dish I can whenever possible – mostly because they taste great.
£1.50 10 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- 4 meatballs (recipe to make your own)
- 150g of noodles
- 50g frozen vegetables
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic/sesame seeds/paprika/salt/pepper
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce/sweet chilli sauce/sesame oil
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds for the topping
To make it just
- In a bowl place the noodles and frozen vegetables then cover with boiling water and leave to cook.
- Put the meatballs in another bowl and cover with the garlic, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan and fry and meatballs on a low heat.
- Whilst they’re cooking finely slice the onion then add to the pan and cook.
- Once vegetables and noodles have softened drain and add to the pan.
- Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and sesame oil to the pan and combine well to ensure everything is covered.
- Serve with sesame seeds and tuck in.
Where to buy
|Meatballs||£0.97 when you make them yourself|
|Sweet chilli sauce||£1.00||£1.20||£1.00|