Need a hit of protein to help you get through your day? This box is ideal, can be made in advance and stored away and enjoyed for a few days during the week. My box is from Find Me A Gift.
£1.03 25 minutes (plus overnight in the fridge) Serves 2
All you need is
- 1/2 tin chickpeas
- 1 small onion
- Handful of kale
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1 large mushroom
- Handful of salad leaves
- 1 tbsp. olive oil/paprika/garlic powder
For the peanut butter balls
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter Me Up granola from Breakfast by Bella
- 1 tsp/2 squares of dark chocolate (optional)
To make it just
- Cover a large baking tray with foil and place the chickpeas and vegetables on it. Cover with the oil and seasoning and place in the oven for 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes.
- Place the peanut butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Add the granola and chocolate bits to the peanut butter and mix thoroughly before moulding into balls then place in the fridge overnight to set.
- When your ready to go to work, pop 2 balls in your lunchbox with a handful of leaves and the cooked salad ingredients before tucking in.
Where to buy
|Peanut Butter Me Up||Available online for £3.95 for 250g|