Fancy a romantic night in? Or perhaps just being a bit indulgent? Well, look no further than these Hollandaise pie cups, they’re tasty and luxurious.
£0.90 An Hour Makes 2
All you need is:
- 2 sheets filo pastry
- 1/2 red onion
- Slice green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. low fat yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 egg
To make it just:
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 2, 150°C or 130°C fan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then add the balsamic vinegar.
- Finely dice the red onion and pepper then add to the pan and cover with the butter mix.
- Place lid on top, turn heat down and leave on for 30 mins.
- Then add yogurt, egg and mustard to the pan and mix well.
- Cut the filo sheets in half and place one half on the bottom of a cupcake tray then add the filling before covering with the other half.
- Brush the top with egg whites then bake for 30-40 minutes on minutes until top in golden and crisp.
Where to buy
|Green bell pepper||£0.60||£0.50||£0.40|
|Low fat yogurt||£0.45||£0.45||£0.50|