If you’re gluten-free or just wheat-free you may find it hard sometimes to find cheap and tasty crackers. Well, these flaxseed crackers are perfect and can actually be moulded into any shape you like even wraps!
£0.67 for a batch An hour Makes 30 crackers
All you need is
- 20g flaxseeds or flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp paprika
To make it just
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 2, 150°C or 130°C fan.
- If using flaxseeds you will need to grind them down, you can do this using a pestle and morter or a grinder.
- Combine flax mill with water and paprika until forms a dough.
- Place on tray lined with baking paper.
- Cover with another sheet of baking paper and roll out the dough until forms a thin layer.
- Remove the top sheet of baking paper and chop the dough into cracker shapes. Bake for an hour until crisp and golden.
Where to buy