Okay, so I’ll admit, this is a little adventurous even for me. But overnight oats are such an easy thing to make the night before work and they taste great in the morning! Pop them in some Tupperware or a nice little jar to enjoy later! I added coconut to them for a bit of tropical flavour (the weather inspired me) but you can swap it out for chocolate powder or anything else you like really.
£0.44 5 minutes (then leave overnight) Serves 1
All you need is
- 75g oats
- 1 cup of greek yoghurt (enough to cover everything)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- A handful of frozen or fresh berries
To make it just
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl/Tupperware/jar.
- Top with chia seeds, oats and coconut, mix it all in well.
- Then add the berries on top (or mix them in if you prefer).
- If you’re leaving in a bowl then cover with cling film and leave overnight otherwise place the lid on it if jar or Tupperware.
- Enjoy in the morning.
Where to buy
|Desiccated coconut||£0.79 (150g)||£0.80 (200g)||£1.50 (250g)|