I love carrot chips. I’m not ashamed to admit it, so when I started playing around with vegetable crisps and these turned out incredibly well, I couldn’t wait to share them with you all! Oh and they’re cheaper than the average bag of crisps – bonus!
£0.36 50 minutes Serves 1
All you need is
- 2 small or 1 large carrot
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
To make it just
- Finely slice the carrots into strips, no need to peel the skin.
- Place them on a baking tray and cover with the seasoning mixing well to ensure they’re all coated.
- Spread them evenly on the tray and avoid them overlapping.
- Pop in the oven on 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 for 45 minutes turning halfway through. Cook until they’re dry and crisp, this may take less or more time depending on your oven.
- Leave to cool and enjoy or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Where to buy