£0.24 30 minutes Serves 6
Make this on a Sunday night and enjoy all week! Either heat up in the morning and have with some sliced avocado or top with your favourite seeds and enjoy cold.
All you need is
- ½ tin black beans
- ½ onion
- 50g frozen veg
- 5 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 2 new potatoes
- Salt and pepper
To make it just
- In a microwavable bowl place the frozen vegetables. Chop the potatoes into small cubes and add to the frozen vegetables then cover with water and microwave for 1 minute 30 until potatoes are soft.
- Dice the onion and place in a frying pan with the beans and frying until the onion browns then remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Then drain the vegetables and add to the egg mix.
- Place a small amount of oil in the frying pan with the onions then pour the egg mix over the onion and beans and return to the heat.
- Leave to cook then once the bottom cooks either carefully flip and cook the top or place under the grill until browns.
- Leave to cook then chop into 6 and place in an airtight container. Can store for up to 7 days.
Where to buy