£0.18 30 minutes Serves 4
Bananas are a great source of protein and ideal to set you off to a strong start. So by combining them with oats you can create a nutritious breakfast on the go. They’re also great to make with kids, if you’re looking for other things to keep your little ones occupied Mummy2twinindividuals has lots of advice.
All you need is
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 banana
- 5 tbsp oats
To make it just
- Place the honey in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Chop the banana into small pieces then place into the honey and mash with a fork.
- Mix in the oats gradually to the honey and bananas.
- Roll out cling film and place a spoonful of the mixture on.
- Using your fingers push the mixture to flatten it and the cover with cling and place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. You can store in the fridge for up to 1 week and then cook as you like.
- Place the biscuits on a tray and in the oven for 25 minutes on 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas Mark 7.
- When cooked leave on tray for a few minutes to cool before placing in a plate.
Where to buy
Watch how to make it