£0.67 Ready in an hour Serves 6
All you need is:
- 500g beef minced meat
- 1 tin green lentils
- 150g frozen vegetables
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 1 beef stock cube
- Handful of lasagne sheets (amount depends on size of dish)
- 100ml milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 20g cheddar cheese
To make it just:
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 5, 190°C or 170°C fan.
- Using a saucepan melt the butter then mix in the flour before gradually adding the milk keeping the sauce thick. Continue until you’ve used all the milk then turn the heat down and leave to simmer.
- In a frying pan fry off the mince meat until brown.
- Finely dice the onion and add to the mince along with the lentils, stock cube and tomatoes mixing well.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the sauce and allow to thaw.
- Pour half of the mixture into your dish and cover with lasagne sheets then top with the rest of the mixture before layering more lasagne sheets on top.
- Cover the top with your white sauce then sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Place in the oven to cook for 30 minutes before enjoying with a side salad.
Where to buy
|Beef minced meat||£2.00||£2.50||£1.65|