Who doesn’t love a Bailey’s at Christmas? It’s often a drink given out throughout the festive season and if you’ve found yourself with too much to do with, why not use them to make this decadent dessert?
All you need is
- A double shot of Baileys
- 250ml Baileys cream
- 250g milk chocolate
To make it just
- Pour the cream into saucepan and warm gently and add the Baileys.
- In a bowl break up the chocolate into small chunks and set aside.
- Stir the cream until bubbles form at the sides as it heats.
- Once it’s bubbling slightly pour over the chocolate and immediately stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Leave out of the fridge to cool before placing in the freezer covered overnight.
- Spoon out into portions and tuck in.