£0.70 1 hour 2 people
All you need is
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 60g chickpeas
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 5 button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Handful cucumber
- 30g plain yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic
To make it just
- Prick the sweet potatoes then place in the oven on 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 for around 45-50 minutes.
- Dice the mushrooms, red onion, red pepper and tomatoes and place in a frying pan with the chickpeas.
- Cover the mixture in the pan with paprika and mix well.
- Using half of the mint leaves, crush them in your hand and rip up then add to the pan and mix well.
- Place the mixture aside or leave on a very low heat stirring often.
- Finely dice the left over mint leaves and cucumber then place in a small bowl.
- Add the yogurt and garlic to the cucumber and mix well then place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Once the potatoes are soft all the way through cut through the centre and open then top with the chickpea mix (re-heat if it wasn’t left on the hob) then add the yogurt mix.
Where to buy