£1.05 15 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- 1/2 tin chickpeas
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- A handful of spinach
- 1 small onion – white or red
- 1 tbsp. pesto
- 1 tbsp. Nutty Nosh granola from Breakfast by Bella
To make it just
- Chop the onion and tomatoes into chunks and if the spinach leaves are large cut down slightly.
- Using a non-stick pan (if not add a small amount of oil to cover bottom of pan) and place the tomatoes, spinach, onion and chickpeas in and cook until onion is softened and spinach is wilted.
- Take off the heat once cooked and stir in the pesto to ensure everything is coated.
- Place in a bowl to serve then top with your granola.
Where to buy
|Nutty Nosh granola||£4.95 for 250g available on shop.breakfastbybella.com|