£0.89 5 mins Serves 1
All you need is
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk
- 100g natural yogurt
- 35g Cacao Crazy granola
- 1 tbsp. chocolate powder
- 1 banana
To make it just
- In a jar/Tupperware place the milk, yogurt, granola and chocolate powder.
- Chop the banana in half, place one half aside and chop the other into small chunks and add to the yogurt mix.
- Using a spoon combine well mixing it to a smooth paste.
- Chop the other half of the banana into circles then place on top for decoration.
- Pop in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day.
Where to buy
|Cacao Crazy granola||£4.95, available on Amazon as well as Breakfast by Bella online.|