£0.90 15 minutes Serves 1
Hate deciding between sweet and savoury? Then why not have a bit of both. I packed this up in my Dotty About Paper personalised lunch box.
All you need is
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. Nutty Nosh Granola from Breakfast by Bella
For the frittata
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1 spring onion
- Handful of kale
- Pinch of salt and pepper
To make it just
- Finely chop the pepper, spring onion and kale then place in a small frying pan and fry.
- Add the salt, pepper and eggs straight to the pan and scramble together with the ingredients and form into a frittata shape.
- Leave to cool then slice up and enjoy.
- Chop the apple into round slices and remove the core. Bath the apple in water for 5 minutes then remove to avoid it going brown.
- Then dry of and cover the slices in peanut butter and granola then form together and store ready for lunch. (I’d make these in the morning rather than the night before)
Where to buy
|Nutty Nosh Granola||Available online for £4.50 for 250g|