£0.66 5 mins Serves 4
Baked beans and easy to make and yes and rather cheap to buy, but, making them at home is just as easy, super tasty and perfect for your brunch!
All you need is
- 1 tin haricot beans
- 100g passata
- 1 tbsp paprika
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder/chopped garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
To make it just
- Heat a sauce pan, dice the onion and then gently fry.
- Drain the beans and add to the pot.
- Cover with the passata and add the other seasonings.
- Enjoy hot or place in tupperware and store in the fridge, once cooled for up to 5 days.
Where to buy