£0.26 35 mins Serves 10
You can’t have your cake and eat it right? Wrong! This oat cake is super tasty and easy to make. Whilst the oat flour isn’t as light as other flours it is healthier than ordinary white flour and gets you a bit creative in the kitchen.
All you need is
- 330g oats
- 4 eggs
- 80g fat free yogurt
- 100g honey
- 60ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
To make it just
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6
- Blitz the oats to make a flour.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and gradually add the other ingredients continually whisking.
- Line a loaf tin or cake tin with baking paper and pour in the mix.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes and then enjoy!
Where to buy
|Fat free yoghurt||£0.45||£0.45||£0.50|
Watch how to make