So January 1st meant only one thing, ‘the diet starts today’, however this year I have decided to do a diet with a difference a health diet. Instead of counting calories to loose weight I’ve begun counting calories to eat the correct amount.
All you need is
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 100g frozen vegetables
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 160g pasta
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
To make it just
- Place the chicken breasts in the oven and leave to cook whilst you prep everything else.
- Add pasta to a pan of boiling water
- After you’ve drained the pasta cook the vegetables in the pan.
- Once cooked drain the vegetables and then put tinned tomatoes in the pan.
- Allow the tomatoes to cook before adding chilli flakes, garlic and mixed herbs, if the sauce goes too thin then add a sprinkle of flour.
- In a casserole dish add the vegetables and pasta.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and chop up into chunks and add to the pasta and vegetables before pouring over the tomato sauce and then topping with grated cheese.
- Place back in the oven and leave to cook for 5 minutes allowing the cheese to crisp.