£0.07 15 mins Serves 1
I am continuing my series of food in a cup with another pasta recipe. Now I wasn’t planning on using pasta again but I had half a cup of passata in the fridge to use up and this seemed as good an opportunity as any. So enjoy.
All you need is
- 1/2 mug of macaroni pasta
- Splash passata (enough to cover pasta)
- 10g grated cheese
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
To make it just
- Place a mug half filled with maccaroni pasta and topped with water in a microwave for 5 minutes
- Stir and if there is any water drain, if not mix in a tablespoon of passata and then a teaspoon of garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and sesame seeds leave to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese before placing back in the microwave for an extra minute.
Where to buy