£1 20 mins Serves 1
As explained in last weeks recipes; avocado egg muffin I’ve never really had avocado in the past. Now I had tried it I was hooked. I had seen stuffed avocados online and now I knew I liked them I figured why not give them a try? I choose to use couscous but you could stuff your avocado with pretty much anything!
All you need is
- 20g of couscous
- ½ chicken stock cube
- 1/8th red onion
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1/8th red pepper
- ½ avocado
To make it just
- In a bowl place the couscous and stock cube and cover with boiling water mixing well to combine the stock and couscous.
- Finely chop the red onion, tomato and pepper then add to the couscous mix.
- Remove the skin from the avocado and place onto a tray.
- Fill and top the avocado with the couscous mix.
- Place in the oven on 150C fan and leave for 5 minutes.
- Then remove from oven and enjoy.
Where to buy