£1.25 30 mins Serves 1
The other week when I made my lasagne rolls I started thinking about alternatives to meat and my major thought was spinach. Spinach is low calorie and high fibre, not to mention easy to flavour. A while ago I did a post on chicken stuffed with chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes which was lovely and very easy to make so I decided to give it a go again and this time with spinach.
All you need is
- 1 chicken breast
- A handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp soft cheese
To make it just
- Slice a chicken breast in half being careful not to cut all the way through.
- In a bowl mix the spinach and soft cheese together to create a paste style filling.
- Place the paste on one side of the chicken and then fold over the top.
- Wrap the chicken in tin foil and leave in the oven on a medium heat.
- Unwrap the chicken after 15 minutes and turn it over before re wrapping the chicken but not as tight as before, place back in oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take out of the oven and enjoy! I served mine with fried baby potatoes.
Where to buy