Being at home a lot it’s easy to get incredibly bored so like any normal human being instead of sitting in my living room binge watching Orange is the New Black I headed into the kitchen. I found a recipe online for peanut butter cookies but once I started making them I realised I didn’t have half the ingredients I needed so instead create my own little version which goes something like this.
All you need is
- 140g of peanut butter – 70g smooth, 70g crunchy
- 2 bananas
- 170g of oats
- A handful of mashed up chocolate
- In a bowl put the peeled bananas and mas them with a fork, then mix in all the other ingredients.
- Mix the bowl well until the mixture becomes a thick paste.
- On a baking dish spread butter before topping with flour to avoid bites from sticking.
- Grab a handful of mixture and roughly put in a ball shape and place on tray, continue until all the mixture is used.
- Put in the oven on a medium heat for 20 minutes.