As you’ve probably guessed I enjoy eating healthy and try to make my meals and healthy and filling as possible. This meal was brilliant for lunch as it was full of vegetables and due to the eggs and milk was filling as well as being low in fat and 2 of your 5 a day.
All you need is
- 2 large eggs
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/4 cucumber
- 100ml of skimmed milk
- Handful of grated cheese
- 3 new potatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 3 tomatoes
To make it just
- Cut up the potatoes and place in a bowl then top with boiling water and place in the microwave for 1:30 minutes.
- Next chop up the tomato, carrot, red pepper, cucumber and spring onion and place in a baking dish.
- Once the potatoes are done sieve them then add to the baking dish.
- In the bowl crack the two eggs and mix before adding milk then pouring over the baking dish.
- Leave in the oven on a medium heat for around 20 minutes, then add the grated cheese before leaving for another 10 minutes.
- Finally take the dish out of the oven and put onto a plate then add salad leave to accessorise.
Where to buy