£1.50 45 minutes Serves 1
So, after weeks of wanting to make lasagna I finally got round to it. However, when I saw these lasagna roll ups on pinterest I had to give them a go. They make a nice change to normal lasagna, plus they’re ideal if you’re super bored and need to kill some time.
All you need is
- 6 lasagna sheets (or however many roll ups you want)
- 250g mince meat
- 1/2 box of passata
- 50g frozen vegetables
- 50ml milk
- Sprinkle cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
To make it just
- Brown the mince off and add the tomatoes.
- Defrost the vegetables and then add to the mince meat and top with passata then leave to cook.
- In a pan place the sheets and top with boiling water then put in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Check the sheets are soft and can roll without breaking then fill with mince and roll up placing in a dish.
- Make a white sauce by melting butter in a pan and then adding flour to make a rue before topping with milk and mixing well. Then pour on top of the roll ups then top with grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes then leave.
Where to buy