£1.50 15 mins Serves 2
This dish was a spur of the moment idea, I saw a few recipes online about honey noodles and sesame seed noodles and wanted to have a go myself. However, I didn’t have all the required ingredients so I got this.
All you need for the sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp cold water
- 1/4 tsp sugar
All you need for everything else
- 1 chicken breast
- 100g mixed vegetables
- 410g noodles, I used Singapore you could use rice
To make it just
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix incredibly well.
- Chop the chicken into small chunks and place into a wok with a small amount of sesame oil if you wish and lightly toss ensuring they’re full cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the wok and place in a bowl before adding the vegetables to the wok and covering with boiling water, leave for 5 minutes then add the noodles and leave for a further 5 minutes.
- After cooking time, drain the wok ingredients and then return to the wok adding the chicken. Stir the sauce again before covering the wok with the sauce and stirring well to ensure everything is covered.
- Leave for a few minutes to ensure it’s pipping hot and then move to the dish.
Where to buy