£0.26 1 hour Serves 10
Granola is one of my favourite things to enjoy for breakfast, but it’s often quite costly for a small box. So, this homemade version is ideal, it’s cheap and healthy and will set you up for the week.
All you need is
- 750g muesli
- 60g sunflower seeds
- 60g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 160ml honey
- 4 tbsp oil
To make it just
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C/130°C Fan/Gas Mark 2
- Mix all dry ingredients then add the wet and mix well.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 50 minutes, stirring after 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool then store in airtight container for up to 1 week
Where to buy