£1.50 10 mins Serves 1
Recently I went to a pancake house and had a fry up on American style pancakes, it’s fair to say it was amazing. Ever since I’ve been trying to work out a way to re create it in a low fat version which was still as delicious.
All you need is
- 1 low fat sausage
- 1 bacon medallion
- 2 crumpets
- 1 egg
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
To make it just
- Place the sausage and bacon under the grill and leave for 5 minutes.
- Whilst this is on fill a sauce pan with water and allow to boil, once boiling poach the egg, I use a egg poacher but you can crack it into the water and swirl it.
- Pop the crumpets in the toaster. Turn over the contents under the grill before leaving again.
- Once the crumpets are done place on a plate, top with bacon, then slice the sausage in half and place on top of the other crumpet before place the egg on top of both crumpets, top with black pepper.
Where to buy
|Low fat sausages||£1.50||£1.50||£1.50|