£0.76 20 mins Serves 4
Meal prepping is one of the easiest ways to save money and time when you are busy. This couscous lunch can be made on a Sunday and then enjoyed for four days!
All you need is
- 1/2 white onion
- 150g frozen vegetables
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 300g couscous
- 1 vegetables stock cube
- Pinch sesame seeds
To make it just
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Roughly chop the onion and place in an oven proof dish, add the vegetables.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs and chilli flakes then cover vegetables. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl place the couscous and crumble over the vegetables stock cube, then cover with boiling water.
- After 5 minutes fluff the couscous up then place into tupperware.
- Top with the vegetables then a sprinkle of sesame seeds and store for up to 6 days in the fridge.
Tip: when you re-heat this add a splash of water to fluff the couscous up again
Where to buy
|1 white onion||£0.22||£0.16||£0.75|
Watch how to make it now