£1.05 10 mins Serves 2
This meal combines pretty much all my favourite things in a very easy way and creates a stunning snack which will probably fill you up until the taste goes and you want more so go back and cook more. It’s super quick and super easy.
All you need is
- 2 large grated potatoes
- 20g grated cheese
- 1 grated red onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Pinch salt and pepper
To make it just
- In a bowl combine all the grated items and mix, then crack in two eggs and mix together.
- Add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and combine well.
- In a frying pan pour oil in and then grab a handful of the mixture and squash into a burger type shape then add to the frying pan.
- Try to make as many burger style mixes as possible in the pan then heat and cook.
- Flip over half way through cooking and enjoy!