£0.18 30 minutes Serves 4
Bananas are a great source of protein and ideal to set you off to a strong start. So by combining them with oats you can create a nutritious breakfast on the go.
All you need is
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 banana
- 5 tbsp oats
To make it just
- Place the honey in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Chop the banana into small pieces then place into the honey and mash with a fork.
- Mix in the oats gradually to the honey and bananas.
- Roll out cling film and place a spoonful of the mixture on.
- Using your fingers push the mixture to flatten it and the cover with cling and place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. You can store in the fridge for up to 1 week and then cook as you like.
- Place the biscuits on a tray and in the oven for 25 minutes on 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas Mark 7.
- When cooked leave on tray for a few minutes to cool before placing in a plate.
Where to buy