£1.07 40 mins Serves 5
All you need is
- 2 chicken breasts – cut into strips
- 2 bacon rashers – cut it small pieces
- 200g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 white onion
- 1 chicken stock (in 500ml of boiling water)
- 3 tbsp light Philadelphia spread
- Pinch of salt and Pepper
- Filo pastry to cover
- Plain flour – if you have it it makes the sauce thicker
To make it
- In a large frying pan fry off the chicken then when it starts too cook add the bacon – cut up the bacon with scissors straight into the pan.
- Chop up the onion into strips and fry that off in the same pot.
- Put the vegetables in a saucepan and cook until not frozen.
- Add the vegetables to the frying pan and cover with the stock cube and water.
- Stir into the frying pan half a tub of Philadelphia and if you have flour sprinkle over the frying pan if not don’t worry too much.
- Leave the sauce to thicken while you pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees or gas mark 7.
- When it’s preheated pour the frying pan contents into a baking dish and then spray the filo with oil or brush with oil and scrunch up and place on top of the baking dish if the pastry sinks into the contents don’t worry too much.
- Put the dish in the oven and leave to cook before dishing out.