£0.45 30 minutes Serves 1
These wedges are ideal to accompany any meal, perfect with chilli, fish, chicken and anything else you want! They are also lovely on their own so you can enjoy however you like and they are super easy to make.
All you need is
- 3 new potatoes – chopped into chip style
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
To make it just
- Place the potatoes in boiling water and part-boil them for around 10 minutes or until they are kind of soft but not too soft.
- Drain the potatoes before putting them in a baking dish and covering with plenty of oil.
- Pour over a teaspoon of fajita seasoning and add salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for around 20 minutes until they look crispy and golden.