This little fritter is the ideal alternative to a normal boring sandwich for lunch or perfect as part of your evening meal. I used kale, salami and cheese as my main ingredients but you can use whatever you like for yours.
All you need is
- 100g kale
- 1/2 red onion
- 20g of salami
- 25g grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100ml milk
To make it just
- Crack the eggs into bowl
- Chop the kale, salami and onion finely and add to the eggs
- Mix together and put into a small dish I used a small frying pan but can use a muffin or cupcake dish.
- Add milk to the pan so the liquid covers the food.
- Cook under the grill for around 20 minutes on 200 degrees.
- After 20 minutes top with grated cheese and put back in grill under it looks browned on top.
- Then leave to cool and enjoy!